IT systems and their infrastructure are susceptible to threats from a wide variety of constantly-evolving sources. Mitigating these threats requires diligence and frequent updates of existing protocols.
When our customers require world-class security, Accentuate rises to the challenge with a team of top-notch cyber security professionals. We are committed to providing our customers with superior service and keeping their data and IT systems safe from attacks.
We offer the following services to our customers:
- Pre-Risk Assessment - Tailored security assessments of your IT Security posture
- Security Network Architecture Review - Review network design and identify weaknesses and provide improvements
- Network Configuration Review - Review the network device configurations and identify the maturity level of the design and provide recommendations for improvement and align with best practices
- Target modelling Security Assessment - We utilize our expertise to discover the potential value of your data in the wrong hands, and who would likely be the highest risk of attacker and assess the value of the data to a third party
- Human Interaction Security Assessments - We work with you to understand internal resource culture; moreover, identify your social footprint and its risk
- Physical Infrastructure Security Assessments - We assess the physical infrastructure, construction and geographical locations of your risks. An example could be the environmental weather patterns for the location
- Compliance Assessment - We ensure your risks are compliant with their associated regulations and standards. As an example, it could be a criminal offense for non-compliance of legislation if it’s there to protect policy makers.
- Security baselining - Create custom security baselines for Firewalls, Routers, Switches and machines to mitigate organization risk
- Architecture Design - We design, tune & configure your solution to meet your organization’s needs.
- SoC Operations - We architect and perfect the monitoring capability of an organization with our SoC best practices guidelines
- Security and Penetration Testing - Extensive experience in all aspects of enterprise architecture testing
- Broad experience in security testing mobile devices both phones and tablets - A solid foundation in identifying security flaws in both device operating systems and applications, as well as helping organizations develop secure applications through the implementation of SDLC (Secure Development Lifecycle) methodologies